啞鈴胸推 Dumbbell Chest Press

啞鈴胸推 Dumbbell Chest Press 是啞鈴訓練中最重要的上半身大動作之一。良好的啞鈴胸推訓練,可以幫助我們達到肩膀、肋骨與肩胛骨的動態平衡,大大降低肩頸痠痛與各種潛在肩膀疼痛發生的機率。 不只男生可以為好看訓練胸肌,對許多因為無法做到伏地挺身而完全忽視胸推訓練的女生來說,這更是一個常常被忽略與低估的上半身訓練關鍵動作!💪🏻

器材&規格:BYZOOM Pure Series 可調式啞鈴 11.3kg、站立式收納健身椅 https://www.byzoomfitness.com/

首先我們了解一下啞鈴胸推的動作軌道
First, let’s understand the motion path

首先我們了解一下啞鈴胸推的動作軌道
for dumbbell chest presses.

你會發現我往前推的時候
You’ll notice that when I press forward,

手完全伸直到肩膀的正前方
my hands extend fully to the front of my shoulders.

退回去的時候好像會比肩膀低一點點
When I curl back, it might seem slightly lower

退回去的時候好像會比肩膀低一點點
than the level of the shoulders.

這是因為往前推到最高的時候
This is because to have a stable dumbbell

你手完全垂直地板
at the highest point of the press,

啞鈴才會是平穩的
your hands need to be vertical to the floor.

那收回去的時候
When you retract,

要收到比肩膀還要下面一點的位置是因為
it should be slightly below shoulder level.

你的肩膀在這個角度做
This is necessary to avoid

才不會有可能疼痛或是受傷的問題
potential pain or injury at this angle.

手肘如果舉太高的話
If you lift your elbows too high,

在你回去的時候會壓迫到肩膀後面的組織
it can compress the tissues behind your shoulders.

所以整體來說你的動作看起來會像是現在這樣子
So overall, your motion should look like this,

這是從正上方看
as seen from directly above.

如果從側面看
If you were to look from the side,

看起來就會是像我現在這樣子
it would appear as I’m showing now.

那接下來我們要練習拿著啞鈴躺到椅子上面的預備位置
Next, we’ll practice the starting position

那接下來我們要練習拿著啞鈴躺到椅子上面的預備位置
of lying down on the bench with a dumbbell.

第一種是先把啞鈴用兩個膝蓋頂起來
The first approach is to “throw” the dumbbells

第一種是先把啞鈴用兩個膝蓋頂起來
with your knees,

往下的過程中一直往上推
keep pushing them up while lying down,

且始終保持你的小手臂垂直地板
maintaining forearms vertical to the floor throughout.

這個方法一開始做起來不容易
This method is not easy to start with initially,

但是等到你重量練重以後
but once you start lifting heavy weights,

你會發現這個是對手腕最好的方法
you will find that this is the best method for your wrists

也會變成最輕鬆的方法
and will become the easiest method.

第二種方法就是很直覺地把啞鈴拿在肚子上面
The second method is to intuitively

第二種方法就是很直覺地把啞鈴拿在肚子上面
place the dumbbell on your body

等到躺下以後再把它推起來
and then push it up after lying down,

在啞鈴還不超過大概10公斤左右的時候
which works well when the dumbbell is not too heavy,

這樣子都可以
about 10 kilograms or so.

那第一種還做不到的話可以用現在這一種
If you can’t do the first method, you can use this one

就是用你的膝蓋頂著你的啞鈴躺下來
where you lay down with your knees

就是用你的膝蓋頂著你的啞鈴躺下來
supporting the dumbbell,

記得全程手都要盡量伸直
keep your hands straight

記得全程手都要盡量伸直
throughout the entire process.

如果你是完全初學者的話建議你先用很輕的練習看看
If you are a complete beginner,

如果你是完全初學者的話建議你先用很輕的練習看看
I recommended to start with very light weights.

躺下來以後記得你的手不要握太緊
After lying down,

躺下來以後記得你的手不要握太緊
remember not to grip your hands too tightly.

那記得你的手也不用特別轉成平行或者是垂直
Also, there’s no need to position your hands

那記得你的手也不用特別轉成平行或者是垂直
specifically parallel or perpendicular.

只要放輕鬆讓手腕大約自己會有一個45度左右的角度
Just relax and let your wrists naturally

只要放輕鬆讓手腕大約自己會有一個45度左右的角度
form an angle of about 45 degrees.

順著我們剛剛前面教的軌道
Follow the trajectory we taught earlier,

手肘慢慢彎曲
slowly bend your elbows,

小手臂記得垂直地板
keep your forearms vertical to the floor,

然後再推起來回到肩膀正上方
and then press it back up to the position

然後再推起來回到肩膀正上方
directly above your shoulders.

從頭頂看的時候也是
When viewed from above your head,

不管在什麼角度你的手臂都是垂直往正上方推的
regardless of the angle,

不管在什麼角度你的手臂都是垂直往正上方推的
you should press vertically upwards.

然後你做的範圍是到手肘低於身體一點
Your range of motion should be until your elbows

然後你做的範圍是到手肘低於身體一點
are slightly below your body,

然後就可以推回去
and then you can press it back up.

動作還不熟悉的時候下降的範圍可以不用到那麼大
When you’re not familiar with the movement,

動作還不熟悉的時候下降的範圍可以不用到那麼大
you don’t need to lower it too much.

要小心推到最高的時候不要讓兩隻手是張開的
Be careful not to let your hands open wide

要小心推到最高的時候不要讓兩隻手是張開的
when pressing to the highest point;

會很晃喔
it may cause wobbling.

推的時候背有一點離開椅子是好的
It’s good to have your back slightly lift off the chair

推的時候背有一點離開椅子是好的
when pushing.

你會發現這樣子你的肩膀比較容易往腳的方向壓好
You’ll find that this way, your shoulder blades

你會發現這樣子你的肩膀比較容易往腳的方向壓好
can contract more easily,

幫你穩定你的手臂
helping to stabilize your arms.

動作結束要坐起來的時候
At the end of the movement, when you need to sit up:

第一種方法是手持續伸直
Method 1: Keep your hands extended

在用力坐起來的時候手肘彎曲
while exerting force to sit up,

在用力坐起來的時候手肘彎曲
with your elbows bending.

這個方法也是需要練一下
This method requires some practice

但是它對我們胸推的時候最脆弱的關節
but is the best for the most vulnerable joint

也就是我們的手腕其實是最好的
when doing chest presses, which is our wrists.

第二種方法就是最直覺的
Method 2: The most intuitive way

收到你的肚子上
is to place the dumbbell on your body

用腳甩一下把自己坐起來
and use your feet as a leverage to sit up.

第三種方法就是你手微微彎曲
The third method is to slightly bend your hands

用膝蓋頂著讓自己坐起來
and use your knees to support yourself

用膝蓋頂著讓自己坐起來
while sitting up.

這個方法可以讓你肚子不用出那麼多力
This method allows you to exert less force

這個方法可以讓你肚子不用出那麼多力
with your abdomen

就不會那麼狼狽
and makes it less awkward.

胸推這個動作更多的細節
For more details on the chest press movement,

也可以看我另外一個影片
you can check out another video I have

槓鈴胸推的影片
on barbell chest presses.

沒有到完全一樣
While it’s not exactly the same,

但是對你啞鈴胸推一定會非常有幫助喔
it will certainly be very helpful

但是對你啞鈴胸推一定會非常有幫助喔
for your dumbbell chest press technique.

分享到

Similar Posts